5 advantages of bilingual education at Maple Bear Kyiv
Bilingual education in a Canadian-Ukrainian school is the key to success in the modern world. Canada is a leader in bilingual education, as bilingualism is ingrained in Canada’s DNA – English and French are learned in this country through language immersion techniques.
- Maple Bear Kyiv does not teach English; students learn in English.
- At preschool and school levels, Maple Bear Kyiv employs a student-focused language immersion learning system based on Canadian pedagogy and cutting-edge educational practices.
- Among the advantages of bilingual education are improved concentration, adaptability to change, the ability to solve complex problems, and effective communication.
- Immersion in another language helps children better understand other cultures, fostering the development of tolerance and openness to diversity.
- Those who are bilingual learn more effectively and consequently have broader career opportunities.
Studying at Maple Bear Kyiv is a delightful journey through the land of knowledge and skills. For inquiries, please call +380950969075 or fill in the order, and we call you back.